You can find great deals on baby diapers pretty frequently at Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens as long as you wait for a sale, rewards, rebates and use coupons.
I’ve been trying to stockpile baby diapers before I have my baby. I’m also trying to get my little toddler out of diapers before the baby is born! Lately, I’ve found that diaper coupons and diaper sales seem to be abundant! I was told by a Rite Aid employee that they were clearancing out Luvs diapers because they were not carrying them anymore and the stores that do carry them will only carry the small boxes. Rite Aid has also been clearancing out Huggies and Pampers. Evidently it is old stock because I opened up a package today and found that they had coupons that expired in 2009.
Here is my latest baby diaper stockpile find:
$1.62 for each pack of diapers!!!
I went to Rite Aid this week and scored big on diapers. I found several mega packages marked down from $17.99 to $8.99. I used $3 off coupons, store coupons and the UP rewards that I earned on buying the John Frieda Root Awakenings Shampoo and Conditioner to bring my total cost for 254 diapers to a little over $.03 cents a diaper! That beat my $.10 cents a diaper buy price by a long shot!
I did several transactions. I first bought the root awakening shampoo and conditioner and earned $20 in UP rewards to use on the diaper transactions. To buy the shampoo and conditioner, I used the $3 off root awakening coupons and some Up coupons from the previous week to end up earning me high overage off the 8 bottles of shampoo and conditioner.
I used two $10 UP coupons I made off the shampoo and conditioner, along with $3 off Huggies coupons, and a Pampers coupon, my my Rite Aid Video Value coupons ($5 off $20 and $5 off 25), as well as added in two rebates I will recieve to bring my total cost for all those packages of diapers for $9.72 or $1.62 each pack!!!
Had I of just bought those diapers without sales, clearance, rebates, coupons and rewards, the total cost at normal Rite Aid prices would have been $101.84 for those 6 packages of diapers!
I love finding a great diaper deal!!!
Here’s how you can get Pampers diapers for as low as $2.74 a package! Rite Aid’s sale this week on Pampers jumbo packs is $9.99. In addition, there is a P&G promotion going on if you purchase $30 worth of participating P&G products, you will receive a $10 Rite Aid gift card. The Thrifty Couple has this deal scenario on their blog which uses the Rite Aid sale, manufacturer coupons, gift card rebate and manufacturer rebates. Check out this scenario if your interested in how to get really cheap diapers!
Here’s a diaper deal for cheap diapers from Diapers.com with a $10 off coupon code and free shipping! Evidently this is a great time to stock up on diapers.
I did this amazing deal on diapers.com and bought 296 diapers for .09 cents each! Here’s the scoop on how the deal works:
If you have an ebates account, you can sweeten the deal by earning a up to 4% more rebate back. If you sign up for an account, ebates will give you $5 just for signing up! (I love ebates and use them all the time)
- Sign into Ebates and go Diapers.com.
- You need to order $49 to qualify for free shipping. You can buy any diapers…but I ordered Luvs diapers from $6.49 a pack up to $35.99 for the giant box. I ordered the giant box because it ended up being cheaper for what sizes I was getting. I also added two smaller packs of diapers (the individual Pampers packs had eCoupon on them for $2 off) to bring my order as close to $49 as possible. You could add some wipes as a filler item to bring your order up to $49. I ended up at $50 something and qualified for the free shipping!
- When you check out, enter in the $10 off coupon code: pantrysave
- This will take $10 off for first time Diaper.com users.
- After you pay, click here and print out the rebate form. Send in this form for a $14.97 rebate check to be sent to you. It will give you the option of choosing the magazine subscription or a $14.97 check—choose the rebate check.
- My final costs were about $26 for 268 diapers!
Here are some other Great Freebie Diaper Samples:
You can sign up here to receive a free 3 pack sample of the new Pampers Crusiers with Dry Max here. Your freebie might contain the specially marked Team USA sticker. If yours does, you will win free Pampers for one year!
Here’s a Free Sample of Huggies Pure and Clean newborn size and size 1. I received my sample in the mail the other day. It has 2 diapers in the sample and a $3 off Huggies Pure and Clean diaper coupon.
Here are some newly released diaper coupons. You are allowed 2 prints per computer. These coupons will not last long so hurry up and print yours.
- $2 Off Any 1 Huggies Little Snugglers or Huggies Little Movers Diapers
- $2.50 Off Any 1 Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers
- $2 Off Any 1 Huggies Overnites Diapers
- $1 Off Any 1 Huggies Diapers
- $.75 Off Any 1 Huggies Baby Wipes (64 ct or larger)
Access over $100 in printable grocery & drugstore coupons right from your browser. Contains no adware or spyware.
Here’s the Target deal this week that you can use your Huggies IP’s on (Internet Printables). The last day for the Target deal is Saturday 1-30-10
$5 Gift Card When You Buy (3) Huggies or Pampers Jumbo Packs $8.99 each
You can use any of these coupons you have to pair up with the on sale Huggies or Pampers packs.
-$2/1 Pampers Swaddler Sensitive Diapers, Any Target Q (12-06-09 RedPlum)
-$1/1 Any Huggies Diapers
-$2/1 Any Huggies Little Snugglers or Litttle Movers Diapers
-$2/1 Pampers Diapers or Pants, any (12-27-09 PG)
-$1/1 Huggies diapers (1-17-10 SS)
-$2/1 Huggies Pull-Ups Jumbo Pack
-$2/1 Huggies Pull Ups (1-17-10 SS)
1.50/1 Huggies Jumbo package Target Q (can be stacked with manufacturer) PRINT
If you have three $2/1 coupons and buy 3 packs of diapers, it would be $15.97 for 3 jumbo packs of diapers after the $5 grocery card and the coupons.