The following is the official coupon policy from Walmart. There are regional price differences between the Walmart stores so you should always check your Walmart store for price comparisions.
Walmart Coupon Policy
Walmart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
- Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
- Free merchandise (or manufacturer’s Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
- Store coupons
- Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
- Internet coupons
- Soft drink container caps
The following are guidelines and limits:
- Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
- Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Walmart will not accept expired coupons.
- Internet coupons should be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon.” There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
- Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager
Does Walmart Price Match?
- We do honor “Preferred Shopping Card” advertised prices. Must be like items, be advertised and require a competitor’s shopping card, for the discount to apply.
- We do not honor advertisements that require a purchase in order to receive the advertised price or free product.
- We do not honor “Buy One / Get One Free” advertisements.
- We do not honor double or triple coupons or percent off advertisements.
- We do not honor other retailers’ “Misprinted” advertised prices.
- We do not honor Internet Pricing.
- We do not honor competitor advertisements from outside of the store’s or Club’s local trade territory.
Does Walmart accept all Internet printable coupons?
Walmart does accept Internet printable coupons provided they meet the following criteria:
- The coupon should be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon”. There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer, to ensure the coupon can be processed for payment.
- The coupon should have a scan-able bar code.
- The coupon should have an expiration date.
- The coupon cannot be a photocopy.
- The limit is one coupon per item, per Customer.
- A Salaried Manager can refuse to accept a coupon if it does not meet any or all of these guidelines.
taken from walmart.com