A lot has changed in the couponing world lately with some very cool smart phone apps that offer additional rebates on many grocery store items. Over the last few months, I kept seeing grocery deals with coupons AND something that said “additional Ibotta savings” when I was making my weekly couponing plan. Even though Ibotta has been around for a few years, it is continuing to grown in popularity. I eventually checked Ibotta out to see what it was and I’m glad I did. This week I earned a rebate back on produce, juice and bread that I bought already on sale.
Ibotta is a app you can put on your phone that allows you to receive money back on certain purchases. From fresh produce to beer and wine, there are weekly rebates that you can take advantage of. Ibotta is also expanding into the mall, gas stations, and restaurants.
- Download the Ibotta app on your smart phone!
- Select a category to view available rebates. Rebates are added on Wednesday!
- Select the store you are planning to shop at. Publix, Kroger, Walmart, CVS etc
- Unlock the rebate. Some rebates ask a survey question or ask you to watch a commercial.
- Head to the store and buy the product.
- Verify the purchases.
- Soon your rebates are credited to your account.
Once your earnings add up to $20, you can cash out to PayPal or Venmo or you can cash out your earnings to gift cards– Amazon, Walmart, Starbucks are just a few.
New Ibotta users get $10 for signing up who verify their first rebate within 30 days!
You can also form teams and earn more when your team members earn.
($10 will be credited to your earnings when you sign up and verify your first rebate. I will earn $5 for referring you.)