I’m going to be trying out Rite Aid again this week. There is a small Rite Aid store in the small town near me so if I can work some great Penny Pantry Stockpiling deals, I should be able to re-stock some of my household pantry supplies this summer before my baby arrives in a few months! My diaper deal last week encouraged me!
Also, I’m hearing and experiencing that the +UP rewards are limited to one per transaction, however are able to be rolled into another deal on another transaction earning you more +UP rewards. For example, this week the Motrin PM earns a $3 +UP reward. I could roll that reward into another transaction and buy another Motrin PM and earn another $3 +UP reward. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong on this!!!!
Here’s are some of the Rite Aid Weekly Deals for 6/20 – 6/26 that I’m going to be trying my hand at:
Colgate $2.99, Get $2 +UP reward
(includes Total Advanced 5.8 oz, Total 7.8 oz, ProClinical 4 oz, Max White, Max Fresh 6 oz, Max White or 360 Toothbrush)
– $1 Colgate ProClinical 4.0 oz. toothpaste (6/13/10 SS)
– $1 Colgate Total Advanced Whitening, Total Enamel Strength, Total Advanced Clean or Total Advanced Fresh Toothpaste 4 oz or larger (6/6/10 SS)
– $.75 off Colgate 360 Toothbrush printable
– $.75 off Colgate Max White printable
FREE with +UP reward and $1 off coupons
Motrin PM $3, Get $3 +UP reward
– $3 Motrin PM coupon (4/18/10 RP)
– $1 Motrin printable coupon here (No longer available)
FREE Motrin PM and $3 moneymaker when you use the $3 off coupon
Other Good Deals:
Old El Paso Refried Beans can for $1
– $.50 cent Old El Paso product printable coupon here
$.50 cent can Old El Paso refried beans
Single Roll Bounty Paper Towels, single roll, $.99 cents
– $.25 cent Bounty coupon (June P&G insert) (regional coupon values will vary–evidently I’m in a low coupon value area????)
$ .74 cents Bounty Paper Towel single roll
Also, anyone try out the Rite Aid brand Diapers, Tugaboos???? Their trial size packages are $.99 cents and contain a $1 off your next Tugaboo purchase. I’m going to see if I can roll this deal. I have a $1 +UP reward that I will use on the initial purchase to get it started!
I plan on updating my Rite Aid deals on Monday…. until then… Happy Father’s Day and have a safe, restful rest of the weekend!